Buying Your Dream Home!
Call Today For An Appointment -
- Is it the right time to own a house?
- How much can I afford to invest?
- What are my leverage options?
- How do I start searching for properties?
- How do I know if I have found the right property?
- Is the neighbourhood suitable?
- Am I paying the right price for the house?
- How do I strike a bargain deal?
Have Some Questions? Feel Free To Email Us -
1. Preparing for Your Real Estate Journey with Our Experts!
We give you all possible information regarding the current investment climate, home sellers mood and everything else you need to know to kick start your real estate investment process. We believe that the introductory meeting forms the cornerstone of your real estate experience as we get to learn everything about you – your personality and preferences. This is critical for us to help you find the right place for you.
2. Scouting for A Property -
3. Finding the Right Property -
4. Finance -
5. Organize Your papers & Documentation –
- Government-issued photo identification like (passport, driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of income and employment id like (pay stubs, T4s, taxation returns, bank statements, etc.)
- Proof of a payment and where it’ll come from (e.g. bank account, RRSP, the sale of another property, gift, etc.). If a loved one is contributing towards your payment, you may also need a signed letter from them acknowledging the aim of the gift and confirming that it is non-repayable.
- Information about the other assets.
- Information about your debts (e.g. MasterCard balances, car loans or leases, lines of credit, student loans) or financial obligations (e.g. spousal/child support) Having these documents handy may be a house-hunting hack – it’ll ultimately prevent you from scrambling to urge your act together at the minute.